Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Ester !!

Yes, today it's my birthday. (yeeeyyy!! :D) i got many birthday wishes from my friends. 1 of their wishes is "semoga tambah tinggi" (mean : hope you get taller) hahaha. I have small body and not taller enough, aka SHORT. alright forget it. So, i got nothing photoshoot to my birthday today (maybe) . But, i tell you a little about my 17th birthday . :)

A year ago when my 17th birthday (now, i'm 18). I stil remember i was in the bus waiting for the one way traffic on my way home from retreat. oh, wth i thought. 11 hours in bus and my phone was out of battery! you know my feeling, right. But when i arrived at home. I went to my bedroom and i saw birthday cake and balloon there. and i got a message too. here :
oke! i know i have mistake with the title . ahhaha . it must be "Their Message and Wishes"
I was too lazy to translate that ;p

 So, It was already 11 something P.M. i send text message to the to told them that  i'm so  happy and thankful with them. And Suddenly they came to my house to celebrate my day. not too long  

and a day after, i told my brother to take my photos wiht their ballon, and here they are : 









i have no idea why it so grainny,


my stupid face while the photoshoot. hahaha

 
Thankyou !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment