Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wedding Dress



Yesterday was my cousin day!! yess, she got married. and she asked me to be her bridesmaid, and i did it.
here my face after the make up, hahah . i don't know who that girl . Really Different,right?! LOL. ;p




look my eyebrow new look!! i don't really like it honestly

and this is what i wore that day :
Lovely dress, huh? ;)

 


the detail
my new lacey shoes!!

and TADAAAAAAAAAAA, here's the result! sorry for the bad quality photos, only taken by my blackberry phone . so sad :'(
 
 




i really love that dress, from the first time i saw it, (so romantic, hahaha  ;p) it's actually not for the bridesmaid's dress, it's for a  prewedding photoshoot. but the owner of bridal borrowed it for me!! Yeeyyy! how lucky i am! The bridal name's RITZ TAIPEI. located on Metrobroadway, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta. Big Thanks to the lovely and pretty owner! <3
don't forget to hype me :)


and listen for this lovely Korean song : "Wedding Dress - Taeyang" 


No comments:

Post a Comment