Friday, November 18, 2011

To Anyone

Fiuh~ I'm back again after 2 months not dropped any post!
Finally, i can!!! wohoo.
I'm very excited right now. I don't have any idea with those problems, it made me frustrated . 

I feel so sorry for the comments that i don't reply.
Not because i don't want to reply it, but because of those "crazy" problems with log in into blogger.
So sorry :(

 So, let's begin to write the post :)

Recently, i fall in love with Korea's girl bands.
Ooh you know, actually I'm not the type of those girls who like anything about Korea.
But what the hell, 2NE1 did! I love them! 

2NE1
( read: To Anyone )
Sandara Park, Park Bom, CL, and Minzy


 Look their unique style! don't you like it? ;)





 


Look their shoes!! Adidassss!!

their ad for jeans


 I love them, not only because their style. But also, their songs and their vocals. 

My favorite vocalist is Sandara Park! She has a great sweet and uniqe voice. Not only the voice, like i said her style also make her different from the other members. Hemmm she's actually not Korean, she's Philippine! Woo the country must proud of her ;)

 
Sandara Park


Lonely, is one of my favorite songs from 2NE1. You'll be like it, if you ever listen for it!



* all picture and video are taken from Google and YouTube *

No comments:

Post a Comment